New and Improved
- Something catch your eye on The Wall but don't have the time to read? Or is there a game update you want to save? You can now like posts on The Wallandsee all your liked posts in your Liked feed.
- You can nowfollow games on The Wallto get a personalized social feed from only the games you're interested in.
- There was a bug where users weren't able to upload profile pictures over 1MB, even though the error notification stated we support media types 10MB and under. Well, that's fake news (and we're sorry). We've sinceupdated the error message. Try again with images under 1MB!
- We'vefixed a broken scrollwhen users tried to use the Status filter on The Wall.
New and Improved
- To create a seamless and innovative badge minting experience, we'd previously helped users auto-follow Twitter accounts in one click. Several members of our community were concerned we had too much access as a third-party app. We heard them loud and clear, and have since lessened our Twitter permissions to read-only. We're now only able to see Tweets, profile information and accounts you follow, mute and block.
- We recently integrated Tweets and Retweets on The Wall. Now: Twitter Spaces! What will we do next?
- Your user profile is your trophy room on Earn Alliance, where you can see the badges and total power you've collected. We've also added the badge tier (if any) and power of each badge!
- Have you checked off more than a few genres to filter out your favorite games in the Game Directory or The Wall, only to come back and have to do it all over again? Yeah, not cool. We've improved it so that your filters aren't going anywhere when you come back from visiting game profiles.
- We know the satisfaction of a smoothscroll. That's why we've worked hard todeliver the ultimate scrolling experience on The Wall.So scroll away, friend, and don't look back.
- To extend a warm welcome to our Private Alpha members who have access to Earn Alliance, we've added an Enter Site button on our homepage. For everyone else, the site remains locked for the time being (watch for our next badge mint!).
- On Earn Alliance, connecting your socials helps verify and complete your identity, and allows us to see what game communities you're a part of. If you attempt to connect a Twitter or Discord that's associated with another account, it will now let you know which wallet it's attached to.
- Sometimes all we need is a little consistency. We've standardized the sizing of all screen shots on all game profiles.
- Size matters...and bigger is not always better. We've reduced the size of the Log Out button, and we'll admit it's because we don't want you to leave us so soon.
- We've fixed a bug where specific video types were not loading on The Wall.
- There was an issue where the site's content would scale according to the browser size. We couldn't stand it either and we've fixed that.
- We've fixed a peculiar bug whereeach character typed into the Game Directory search bar would count as a filter.
- When selecting a filter on the Game Directory and The Wall, the clicker had a tendency to "run away" from its last spot. Annoying, we know. We've fixed this!
- If you've an eye for detail, you may have noticed in the Game Directory that when hovering over any game title, it would shrink just ever so slightly. We've fixed this. Remember: this is no improvement too small.
- Twitter has come to The Wall! Now you can get your favorite web3 game Discord ANDTwitter updates,allin one place.
- There was a bug where allies using Firefox on a Mac were encountering unseemly scrollbars. We've fixed this!
- User Profiles are live!
You've created your Earn Alliance accounts, you've minted your badges and you've collected the power.
Now you can see it all on your very own profile. Choose a name, tell us about yourself in your bio, upload a slick profile pic, admire your badge collection, connect and disconnect from your socials, and see your favorite games.
What are your favorite games, you ask? By connecting your socials (Discord, Twitter), we can see what game communities you're following there. We connect the dots, and if the game profile exists on Earn Alliance, we automatically show the games you follow.
- You can now access games' websites on their Earn Alliance profiles.
- Were you scrolling through The Wall, and did a cool game catch your eye? Clicking on the game's profile icon will now take you straight to the game's Earn Alliance profileso you can dig deeper.
- Don't know who needs to know this but we've changed the time formaton The Wall to include hours / days and full dates (if you hover). It's not just different, it'sbetter.
- You can now click onto links on The Wall.
- When a feed ends on The Wall, we've added a "No posts to show"message so you know you've reached the end of the feed, and not just an infinite pit of, well...darkness.
- The search bar text in the Game Directorywas a little funky. We've fixed that!
- Want to transfer more than one Axie at a time? We've got you covered. Connect your Wallet Commander, check off the ones you want to move, select the destination wallet, and that's multi-Axie transfer done and done.
- We've updated the Wallet Commander. To ensure you can continue using all the features supported by the Wallet Commander (Axie transfers, payments, team distribution, account creation...), please update to the latest version: v0.1.12.
- The search bar in Axies wasn't generating the correct search results. We know, that's its only job. We've fixed this!
- There was a bug in our new Team Matching feature where the correct labels from your account weren't showing up when selecting accounts to match Axies from and to. We've also fixed this.
- Out with the old, in with the new. If you're playing Axie Infinity: Origin, we've updated MMR to Rank and Victory Stars.
- Previously, to connect your Discord account on Earn Management (EM), there was a requirement where the email attached to your Discord and EM account must be the same. What were we thinking? Well, we weren't thinking. We've removed that requirement. Now connect away!
- We've updated the Wallet Commander. To ensure you can continue using all the features supported by the Wallet Commander (Axie transfers, payments, team distribution, account creation...), please update to v0.1.11
- There was a bug where the entire action menu in the Tracker led you to Scholar Performance. We do love the Scholar Performance feature, but not thatmuch. We've fixed that.
- The copy ronin address icon in the Tracker wasn't working. We didn't put the icon there just for show. We've fixed this.
- The Unclaimed SLP column in the Tracker wasn't updated to support Axie Infinity: Origin data. We've removed this column for now. We apologize for the confusion.
- In Axie Teams, in the Insights feature, you might have come across some of your teams not once - but twice, or even thrice! Don't worry, you weren't seeing things. We've fixed this bug. Sorry about that!
- We're now tracking Axie Infinity: Origin game data (hurray!). We'll be updating MMR to rank and victory stars next.
- If you need many Ronin accounts created and simply don't have the time, you can now automatically mass-create Ronin accounts - emails verified and everything - directly on Earn Management. This is our first paid feature. Read more about it here.
- We've redone our custody-less Payment feature to make it more intuitive for everyone to use. For example: you can now execute claims and payments in one go, and all payments will be based on when they were last paid. Read about all the changes here.
- To audit your players' performance, you can now also filter by number of games played.
- You can now view Scholar Performance over time via the action menu on the right in the Tracker. You were always able to access this simply by clicking anywhere in the row - but in case that wasn't obvious, it should be now.
- Your guild's treasury wallet is now displayed at the top of the Wallets page - front and center. So that there's no confusion about it - no way, no how.
- When something doesn't work, you want to know why. If you've been trying to connect to Discord in your Earn Management account settings and it didn't work, you would have landed back on the same page with no inkling as to what's happened. Nada. You'll now always get an error message telling you what's wrong.
- There was a bug in Guild and Scholar Performance where highest and lowest scholar rank was switched (the lower the number, the higher the rank - duh!). We've fixed this. Thank goodness.
- In the Tracker, hovering over an account row will lead you to click into the Scholar Performance. We missed a few spots at the end of the row. Oops. We've fixed it so the entire row is now clickable.
- If you invited your scholar by email, there was a serious bug where their portion of the earnings was re-directed to the guild's account instead. We've fixed this. Sorry about that.
Managing Axie requests from scholars and jumping from excel to excel to keep track of transfers can be incredibly tedious (been there, done that...). Sending Axies directly from the Earn Management dashboard is something many of you have been asking for. And we want you to know: We heard you!
Today, we are thrilled to announce
you can now transfer Axies to scholar accounts directly from your Axies dashboard.
Install Wallet Commander
Before you start, make sure you've installed the latest version of Wallet Commander.
Why do you need it, you ask?
TL;DR: the Wallet Commander is a custody-less program installed on your computer that takes blockchain operation requests from Earn Management and approves them on your behalf.
And for the 100th time, say it with us:
we will never have access to your private keys.
If you've installed the Wallet Commander for the first time, we made it easy for you to copy the start command directly from the Axie page.
To start an Axie transfer, click on the little blue arrow at the top right of the Axie card. Search for / select the account you're wanting to send it to in the dropdown.
If you don't have a specific target wallet in mind, use the quick filters to curate wallets with 0 Axies in them, and/or wallets that are not assigned to scholars.
If all goes to plan, a success message will appear at the top right. And that's Axie sending, done and done!
We've updated the Wallet Commander!
To continue using any Wallet Commander-powered features on Earn Management, such as Payments, Team Matching and Axie Transfers, please re-install and run the latest version of Wallet Commander v0.1.8.
Run the appropriate command from the link below, depending which machine you're on:
- You can now quickly copy each Axie ID using the new icon next to it on the Axie page.
- No, we didn't deliberately mislabel the Teams columns in 'Builds and Teams' to confuse you, dear user. We've fixed this - sorry about that.
- The Team rank will now automatically update as you drag your Team builds up and down.
- If you've created or joined a new guild on Earn Management, your dashboard will now default to the newest guild account.
- A few users reported not being able to log in to their Earn Management account with Google if there was pre-filled data on the log in page. Just another one of those inexplicable, frustrating browser things. Clearing your cache will solve that problem for you.